Maida - 1 1/2 cup
Boiled milk - 1/4 cup
Milk - 3cups
Sweetened condensed milk - 1 cup
Saffron - 1 pinch
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Crushed almonds and cashews .
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Mix milk and ghee together well for few minutes.
2) Add maida to it and mix well with water to thin batter consistency.
3) Heat oil in a pan.Once hot, take leave the batter using a ladle and pour in the centre of the pan very thin .
4) Leave another ladle of batter to it .Cook till ghevar is fried well and crispy.
5) Meanwhile , make sugar syrup of one string consistency and keep aside.
6) Boil milk in milk pan until the milk gets reduced to half of the quantity.
7) Then , add cardamom powder ans saffron.
8) To is add condensed milk and bring it to boil again till the milk thickens .
9) Serve ghevar with the sugar syrup over it. Garnish it with rabdi and crushed almons and cashews.
Linking it to Know your Dairy - Milk guest hosted by me , event started by Jagruti .