Tried this yummy laddoo from Priya's Space .Thank you for sharing a yummy recipe.
Oats - 1 cup
Cashews,Badam,Pista - 15 nos
White Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
Sugar-(i used 1 cup) as per your taste
Cardamom - 2
Milk - 1 tbsp
Ghee as per requirement
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1. Dry roast oats for few minutes in slow flame and allow it to cool down.
2. Then ,dry roast the sesame seeds, cashew, pista, almonds and set aside to cool.
3. Grind finely the sugar and cardamom .
4. To it add the roasted oats, nuts and grind it.
5. Now add the melted ghee,milk to the grinded mixture and combine to form balls.
7. Store in an airtight container and serve .